Jul 1, 2012

New year's resolutions (Midyear checkup)


I wasn't going to make unrealistic goals for the year. But I did want to write out (some obvious) ones to help keep me on track. For example, I want to read more. It is a simple goal, but it is so easy to get lost in reality tv shows and daily chores that you forget about the importance of the little things, like a good book. I created this list at the beginning of the year and halfway through the year, I am checking up on myself. I am quite behind on so many of these mini tasks! I have not baked a single item this year, nor have I taken out my camera for a random photo day. So that's why I am posting this into the blogosphere, as a reminder to myself (and to you) to take steps everyday to reach your mini goals. Because sometimes mini goals are the most important steps toward happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment